Transfer Gait Belt | Medical Nursing Safety Gait Patient Assist, with 6 Caregiver Handles and Quick Release Buckle, for Elderly and Patient Care, Occupational and Physical Therapy
(as of Jun 04,2023 23:51:06 UTC – Details)
Use a padded gait belt to help elderly or patients get up to carry out their daily routine, to help individuals safely stand or walk.
* Anti-slip interior and hand grips
* An elastic band to roll up the belt
* 6 handles for assistance from any angle
* Nylon webbing with reinforced stitching
* Adjustable belt with quick-release buckle
– Safely provide mobility assistance
– Help raise a care recipient without straining the back
– Allow a caregiver to stabilize the patient who loses balance while walking
– Safeguard the patient and caregiver from unwanted injuries
1. Position the patient sit upright on the edge of the bed or chair with their feet flat on the floor.
2. Snap the 2 sides of the metal buckle together. Tug on the closed buckle to make sure it’s secure.
3. Lean forward and grasp the belt on both sides when transfer the person.
4. Lift or move the person with your arm and leg muscles. Do not use your back muscles.
5. When finished transferring or walking with the person, remove the gait belt.
Length – 51 inch/129.5 cm
Width – 4 inch/10 cm
We sell our products with a goal in mind – your satisfaction. Please let us know if any situations occurred, we’re glad to be of service.
Package Dimensions:7.01 x 6.57 x 3.86 inches; 7.83 Ounces
Date First Available:March 10, 2021
Sure Grip From Any Angle – Features 4 vertical and 2 horizontal hand grips that ensure the caregiver to choose the most suitable leverage point to safely and effectively assist a fall-risk patient, elderly or resident in transferring, moving or walking with.
Transfer With Ease – Constructed with quality metal, the adjustable buckle is easy on and off, which allows the belt to be attached and detached easily by the caregiver when needed. Easy to unbuckle for when removing the belt from the patient.
Transfer In Safety – Using a padded gait belt with handles as an essential mobility aid that helps caregivers to steadily grasp the belt to perform safe and effective transfer, walking and ambulation, minimizing the chances of injuries of both patients and caregivers.
Universal Fit – Designed to be worn in a variety of positions by people of varying sizes, aids with transitions from bed, chair, car, walker, bathroom, etc. Adjustable to accommodate fit waists up to 51”. An ideal mobility assistive device for caregivers, nurses and physical therapists.
Be the first to review “Transfer Gait Belt | Medical Nursing Safety Gait Patient Assist, with 6 Caregiver Handles and Quick Release Buckle, for Elderly and Patient Care, Occupational and Physical Therapy”
There are no reviews yet.